4th Annual Ride-4-Recovery….SUCCESS!!!
Our 4th annual Ride-4-Recovery was held on Saturday, July 24th with a tremendous turnout! Over 100 bikers took the ride from Rockland to Pemaquid, then back to Rockland ending at the Track Side. The response to this event was incredible! Along with the bikers – being led by Devils Pride MC who graciously led the group on the ride, we also received donations from the following:
- Fisher Engineering – giving us a place to start and bathrooms to use
- Rock City Coffee – a generous canteen of delicious coffee
- Duncan Donuts – donuts and coffee
- The First – much needed water
- Rockland & Thomaston Police Departments – for getting us safely through towns
- Adventure Advertising – for the lawn signs advertising our event
- Trackside – for giving us a place to land
- Ned Baccus and all the volunteers working and organizing this event
Most of all – a big thank you to all that spread the word about this event and dedicated their time to make it a big success! We have made a dent in the amount needed for our capital campaign of a new driveway and finishing the downstairs bathroom at the Friends House, however, we still have a ways to go. Won’t you consider a donation today??